Starting over

Options
Eric
Eric Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello community, about two or so years ago I stopped playing candy crush and soda crush. Why? I had problems connecting Facebook on each and a King forum advisor advised me to delete the app and reinstall. I did that and all my hammers and chocolate balls, about 50 each, were gone and King wouldn’t replace them (and Facebook still didn’t connect on each). I’m now left only with the option to reset all of my progress and slowly collect them (how do I reset my progress). In case this happens again and I have to reinstall it because of in app difficulties, is there anyway I can rest assured that what I lose that was collected, if any, will be replaced so that I don’t have a major emotional insecurity anxiety attack. I will lose my poop if this happens because anyone might do or feel the same, as you may imagine. Thank you. It already happened before and as we all know those panic anxiety attacks aren’t healthy. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Eric, 

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

Please do not uninstall your game app until you have exhausted all other measures because you already know that all boosters will be gone.  Also make sure that you are connected through Facebook so that your progress gets saved.

And now here is some free information to start building up your boosters again.  Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge.  You can accumulate up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  That is the best way to collect them.  You can read about it here:

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here

and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:

http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?