Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help. I was going to claim my boosters & 3 hours free play but had to wash dishes. When I went to claim it. It was gone.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mel, do you mean your 3 hours free play was gone? If that is the issue the clock starts counting down immediately so when you walk away and come back it's still counting down to the end. If it's the treasure chest itself then those come and go as you play the game.
I will elevate this to a King Admin and see if she can help you.
I didn’t claim it. U have to claim it. It’s stupid that you just don’t give me boosters cause I have no more levels to play. I just want my free boosters. anyway I was gone for 15 mins so I should have had 2:45 left.