Music and Sound effects

Options
Peggy_Bailey
Peggy_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2

Oh look another day of having to repeatedly turn off the music and sound effects on this game.  So, that means another day of me not spending a dime on this game for anything.  Apparently my money doesn't go to techs that can fix the system anyway.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Peggy. I saw your other post, but I didn't get a chance to reply. I will pass your concern on to the other SuperStars to see if they have any idea of what is causing your music preferences to not be saved. Thanks for contacting King Care and I hope you have the best day!

• Peggy_Bailey
    Peggy_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Hello Peggy. I saw your other post, but I didn't get a chance to reply. I will pass your concern on to the other SuperStars to see if they have any idea of what is causing your music preferences to not be saved. Thanks for contacting King Care and I hope you have the best day!

No worries, I was already informed by another one of your "stellar" employees that I, as a paying customer, was not a priority for King. So I wont be spending one more red cent with you people.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?