Candy bombs explode before I can use them.

Options
Gretch623
Gretch623 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi, my candy bombs keep exploding for no reason before I can use them. It's been happening for over a week now. I've wasted A LOT of candy bombs.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello there Gretch623! Which candy bomb is this and what exactly happens? I will make sure I ask my fellow SuperStars if they have encountered anything like this before so we can see what is going on. I am so sorry you're having this trouble! Hang tight! I will try to get you an answer.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Gretch623, I've been noticing this too mostly on level 1476 when I do the sugar drops.  Also I think it was level 1955 where I could be sitting there for a couple of minutes and everything is exploding.  I never thought about reporting it because I am playing these levels for sugar drops so it only helps me complete the level faster.

• Gretch623
    Gretch623 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hello there Gretch623! Which candy bomb is this and what exactly happens? I will make sure I ask my fellow SuperStars if they have encountered anything like this before so we can see what is going on. I am so sorry you're having this trouble! Hang tight! I will try to get you an answer.

Hi, sorry, it's the color bursts. The things you get when you match 5 or more candies. When I start a level with a color burst, it almost always explodes before I can use it, with no reason. Nothing detonated next to it, I haven't clicked on it, etc. It just explodes randomly, and it's wasted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?