⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Episodes ending with level 3140

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Candy Crush episodes ending with 3125 and 3140.  I had to use multiple hammers and hand switches.  These 2 episodes were terrible.  Bad thing is all levels required the use of at least 1 or more boosters.  I started each level with colorbombs, stripe/wrap and still had to use multiple boosters to complete each one.    In total, I used approximately 53 hammers and 30+ hand switches to finish both episodes and who knows how many colorbombs/strip-wrapped, which is absolutely ridiculous.  Oh and also gold bars for extra moves on 4 of the levels.  If you don't have boosters you will not complete the levels in either of these episodes (jmo).  Ok off my soap box now and find a game which is enjoyable.

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi Debbie !!  Haven't seen you around lately, but that's a good thing....right ?? Thank you for that feedback, and I couldn't agree more !! You're not the only one unhappy about the new episodes.I don't even attempt to do the levels available, without my full space dash, and extra boosters. They're just too hard. I am glad CC gives the boosters we need, unlike other King games. Probably why it's still my favorite. I will pass this info along to the moderators, just so they know how many boosters you had to use. Thanks again, and the best of luck to you !!!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi Tracy !!!!  I thought you had left.  I was hoping someone familiar would respond to this post, lol.  I appreciate your input as well.  I also used the space dash w/free boosters to begin the levels but I failed to mention that.  It doesn't matter, I completed the episodes now waiting for the next release.  Best of luck to you too, stay in touch with your post. I haven't seen any post from our other "friends" here.  I think they jumped ship.  

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I am not even half way through this episode, and my inventory is wiped out, gold bars included !! 3129, and 3132 were just crazy !! I had to stop at 3132 cuz now my space dash is gone too, and I gotta go reload. Ugh. Haven't been this disappointed in a CC release in a while. You're also right about our other forum friends, they have all given up :'( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?