Another day of music and sound effects

Peggy_Bailey
Peggy_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2

Yet one more day of you turning back on the music and sound effects.  Good thing I was told by Jenny that I, as a paying customer, don't meet a priority, nor do the other customers who have the same issue.  Way to go King "Care"???

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Peggy 

I know you are frustrated and I get you have the music off for a reason. 

Admittedly I play farm heroes and have my music off... as I do on paradise bay. It irritates me too! 

However. We’re just the messengers :( king care is just a customer careline. The same as if you had a problem with your washing machine and rang the help line. They are there to try to sort problems not build you a new machine. We’re your first line of contact too. 

As much as I understand your frustration, all we can do as regards all your messages is pass on to the studio. They are the ones that create the game. It’s not that they don’t care. They want the game to be as much of a sweet experience to those who don’t spend real money as to those who do so unfortunately as it’s a free to play game, there are no priority services to those who pay as you already gain the boosters etc you buy and have that advantage over those who don’t. 

Admittedly I don’t spend a lot of money in games as I think real life should come first, but the small amounts I do spend to make my playing experience better for me. That’s my personal choice. 

Unfortunately as it’s not a Premium paid game it means that game glitches and errors have to be sorted out for everyone. I am sure that it’s an irritating issue to you but in the grand scheme of gaming it comes a lot lower in the list that maybe not being able to load a game or a level being broken does. So unfortunately for you, developers have to fix the important issues first. 

Ranting at the paid moderators and the unpaid community superusers is not going to change your game but if asked nicely, we will pass on your feedback. The studio do listen to all feedback but sometimes even irritating things are beyond their control. 

I know you have previously been advised that clearing cache and cookies in your browser can reset your settings. Are you also aware that sometimes vital updates can also reset settings? Annoying but at least it’s not your progress that has been lost. That would be far worse. At least just one click and it’s off again :) if it’s getting so stressful do you have another game you could play that is more relaxing? Or something else that relaxes you? 

Thankyou for remaining a loyal player, have a sweet day :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?