Music and Sound Effects

Options
Peggy_Bailey
Peggy_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2

Another day of King's system not working correctly.  I know, I know I and the other customers who are constantly dealing with your turning back on the crap music and sound effects aren't a priority to you people.  But, I'm going to keep posting and posting about it until you actually do something.  If an obvious technical issue is not a priority to you, exactly how much of your game is failing on a daily basis that you cannot fix it?  Absolutely RIDICULOUS.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Peggy, why do you keep posting the same message over and over again when it's been answered for you?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,023 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options

Peggy, I have to agree. You have been answered I think, everytime you have posted about this.

Spamming the forum with complaints about the music which, ok is irritating, literally takes one finger press to turn off isn't going to get it resolved. Because actually. The only other posts I have seen regarding the issue are yours. Certainly the most bad mannered are.

Of course you are welcome to post new actual issues, with a little bit of politeness as that always gets a better reaction. 

I understand its frustrating to you. But given all the glitches that the teams have to deal with daily, I would imagine it rates very low. The comments have been passed on. We realise that the music turning on in your game is far more important than thousands of people who cannot get into the game or who have things  not work properly. How dare they have such issues. Its just not very pc of them. 

Posting over and over here, is likely just going to result in you being ignored or being reported as a spammer because its just you complaining over and over. Its actually not an issue as such. Just requires less effort on your part to turn it off, than it does to keep posting here. 

Have you really not got anything better to do? If it irritates you that much then find a different game. Or a hobby. I hear outdoors can be a nice treat when its warm. There are many other things you can do that do not revolve around a game that gets you so annoyed :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?