Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i lost my levels I had completed up to 346 and when I downloaded my app on a new iPad it starts me back to 107. What do I do? Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bonnie, you didn't give me enough information to help you. Were you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. Please let me know and then I will be able to guide you in the right direction.
@Elsa thanks for flagging this
@Bonnie I have sent you a message in King Care, please look for the envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Thanks!
Great, thank you! Bonnie
I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and you should get a message here on King Care hopefully some time tomorrow.
Elsa, I logged out and logged back in with Facebook it didn't work...still on 107 ....thanks, Bonnie
Hi Bonnie, try logging out of the Kingdom and logging back in to see if that works. If it doesn't then write back here and I will elevate it to a King Admin.
I was playing through the kingdom. Not Facebook, I accidentally marked problem resolved, it hasn’t been sorry. Bonnie