Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have won second tasty key at level of 2777.but I didn't receive my reward of 2hours life. I have mailed 3 times for this issue, from 4 hours. Can u please give my reward
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rehman, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here on King Care. Unfortunately, we cannot reward you free hours and I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get your reward of 2 hours. I want to make you aware of the free hours. When you do get this reward the clock starts ticking as soon as you receive it. So if you walk away from the game and come back or close your game and come back the clock has been ticking all along. It doesn't restart when you open the game again.