Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After updating to iPhone version 1.119.1 the booster box disappeared. Is this a bug or was it removed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Francine, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here on King Care. The box is now gone but I surely hope that it comes back soon because it's really nice to look at all the boosters that I have in one area. I assume that it should be back in the future so keep looking for it. It's not just you that doesn't have it anymore.