Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I want to erase my progression in Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda. I sent a e-mail and the answer was a link to this forum. So, how do I do?
Thanks in advance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, if you have been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom your progress can't be erased because it saves your progress. If you want to start all over from the beginning make sure that you aren't logged in to either one but please keep in mind that as you move up the levels your progress won't be saved.