Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I logged in this morning I had 43 gold bars. After playing two rounds I needed to purchase the lollipops and was redirected to the "purchase" site. I clicked out of it and back to my game to find that my 43 bars had disappeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.
As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Or write them here: https://care.king.com/en/contact