account deletion

hello I would like to permanently delete my account but it is connected to Facebook without losing that of Facebook. How can I do?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,880 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Angelo, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.   Are you saying that you want to start the game all over again with level one?  If you log out of Facebook you will be back at level one because Facebook saves your progress.  But you need to be aware that playing without Facebook as you move higher on the map your progress won't get saved.  

You can create a Kingdom account and here is how to do that:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1

Read the entire article and you can sync your Facebook account to the Kingdom account and then just play through the Kingdom.  See if that works for you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,880 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Angelo, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.   Are you saying that you want to start the game all over again with level one?  If you log out of Facebook you will be back at level one because Facebook saves your progress.  But you need to be aware that playing without Facebook as you move higher on the map your progress won't get saved.  

You can create a Kingdom account and here is how to do that:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1

Read the entire article and you can sync your Facebook account to the Kingdom account and then just play through the Kingdom.  See if that works for you.

• Angelo_De_Biasio
    Angelo_De_Biasio Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for replying. However, I would like to play with Facebook (with old data permanently deleted) always starting from level 1 always using the same account. Is it possible? If yes, how can I do it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?