Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went from level 1900ish on my phone to level 1 when I opened it with facebook , now my phone is also at level 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gaz Za, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Were you playing the game all along on Facebook because they save your progress? If not, then signing in to Facebook for the first time it will start you back to level 1. I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you here privately at the beginning of the week. Please make sure that in the future that you always play through Facebook so that your progress is saved.