Candy Crush level 3166

Options
2»

Answers

• Angie-17
    Angie-17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

3166 is impossible without a ton of boosters and hammers and lots of luck.   Even with boosters, I  lost them since the licorice came back.  And I went back to level 1 to repeat it 7 times to load the spaceships which is ridiculous, since I lost the spaceships when all the licorice came back.  Then when I unlocked keys the little popper candies didn't always go in that licorice section.  Getting bored going back to level one all the time in order to get spaceships to play all these ridiculous levels.  Grrr.

Are you playing on mobile? If you’ve got magic helmets or spaceships or whatever, when you run out of moves, instead of clicking the X to go back to the menu, exit completely out of the game. Like, if you have an iPhone, double-tap your start button and swipe up to close the game WITHOUT tapping the X to close just the level. Then when you restart the game, all your magic spaceships will still be there!
  • Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

3166 is impossible without a ton of boosters and hammers and lots of luck.   Even with boosters, I  lost them since the licorice came back.  And I went back to level 1 to repeat it 7 times to load the spaceships which is ridiculous, since I lost the spaceships when all the licorice came back.  Then when I unlocked keys the little popper candies didn't always go in that licorice section.  Getting bored going back to level one all the time in order to get spaceships to play all these ridiculous levels.  Grrr.

thanks. I see that if I close the game rather than x out the level, my spaceships will still be loaded. I just feel like the only way to win so many of these ridiculous level is by doing this and using too many boosters, which I feel is cheating and reducing the enjoyment and satisisfaction. I derive no satisfaction to passing a level by using a half dozen hammers with other boosts. kinda lost the fun.
  • Gabriella18
    Gabriella18 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The Gabe has become so rigged is not even funny. Customer service had the nerve to tell me the levels are made more challenging due to players’ requests. They’re a bunch of greedy mofos who will lose all their players. I guess $700,000 a day is not enough. 

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Really not do-able this level without tons of boosters. Losing the fun of playing CC :(

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Dear Development Team, 

Please stop making levels like this and try to correct this one. It is not enjoyable or a challenge. 

Thanks.

• Grainderiz
    Grainderiz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Cant get past 3164. And it sounds like 3167 is impossible too. Sounds like another impossible episode. No quality control in this game whatsoever. They dont care.

They just want money because they know that they are dealing with addicts
  • Cricket-4
    Cricket-4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I finally got thru this using just one hammer after I realized the spaceships will only hit the licorice not the jelly. I kept the key in the centre box. Made as many horizontal striped as I could and bomb stripe combos. By far the best way to destroy the centre column is setting off two wrapped together from the column closest to it. Set off the ships when there is licorice and voila. Must have tried 100x before realizing all that and once I did got it in 4 tries. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?