Level 3147

Options
Lynn_PS
Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2

Level 3147 Not only hard but down right impossible without boosters.  Even with boosters no way to get it.  Here we go again.  Seriously its tiring and boring.

Answers

• meister2
    meister2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I agree.  I only get 16 moves, this would be doable with 25 moves.

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I am so so so annoyed.  Everyday I am having log messages on this platform without getting a response.  Boosters DO NOT WORK.  I built up 8 levels in a row worth of boosters.  Totally useless.  Lost them all. Lost my lollipops and jelly hands.  Its common sense....16 moves, over 32 Liquorice wheels, over 50 Jellys that need to hit twice with NO CASCADE!

When will you return all my wasted boosters back to me having played certain levels probably over 100 times!

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

ABSOLUTE SCAM! I did a cookie combo and it did not even clear all the Liquorice.  I did a stripe and packet combo, again it did not clear all of what was hit.  I must have played this level over 100 times and have not even been close to completing.  I used the extra moves wheel...it did not spin and just move to a jelly fish.  I really do not understand why you waste peoples time with this.  Even on the daily boosters.  1 in 8 chance to hit the jackpot and I have only hit it once in two years. Not right, sort it out!

• meister2
    meister2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I was able to finally complete this with the fish booster only.  The fish appeared several times throughout the game and would have been impossible to complete without them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?