Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to say this level seems impossible with the moves you have once again reduced boosters or not.
i have to say I have been playing for years and I know you have to make things harder but please remember it’s meant to be fun to!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Paula,
sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Have you cleared the level yet? If not, here is a tip to help you: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203147
Since you are higher up in the levels I am sure you are now realizing that to clear any of these levels it requires boosters. So, have you ever tried to play the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about the sugar drop challenge here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge
By accumulating up to 26 free boosters every day you will be more than prepared to clear the hard and super hard levels.