Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on a 82 day streak. I lost my streak after having a sick kid. And I logged in 3 minutes late. It’s dissappointing. I would have used bars to keep my streak.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi QueenCC, I hear you and it's happened to me too! I had this happen to me just the other day with CC Soda and I was very high up like you. I don't rely just on this daily free booster because the higher levels seem to be requiring boosters to clear the levels. So, have you ever tried to play the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about the sugar drop challenge here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge
I play this twice daily so even when it brings me back to day one I still have accumulated up to 26 free boosters daily and then I don't feel as bad. Give it a try!