Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game keeps defaulting back to level 1060 even though I’m in th 1200’s. Plus it’s not giving me any of my prizes. I’ve looked at some of the other issues like this but the answers do not help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Penny I can see that our Superstar @Elsa has already helped you with some great troubleshooting steps. I have just also checked your King Care account details also and I can see that you have two accounts under two different email addresses, it looks like you have logged out of the correct account. Please could you try and log out and back in again with the correct account. If you are still stuck, I will send you a private message so we can discuss your account details :-) Thanks!
Hello @Penny I can see that our Superstar @Elsa has already helped you with some great troubleshooting steps.
I have just also checked your King Care account details also and I can see that you have two accounts under two different email addresses, it looks like you have logged out of the correct account. Please could you try and log out and back in again with the correct account.
If you are still stuck, I will send you a private message so we can discuss your account details :-)
Thanks!
Well Penny I am here today to help you solve this! To clear the history on your iPad double click on the home button and all the recent things that you have been doing should show up. Just swipe each one and that will clear your history. Regarding your levels I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who will be able to help you.
No one has helped to solve this situation effectively, please help!
Thanks for the help Elsa! I’m not sure which game platform I’m using. I just downloaded the app on my iPad from the apps store, how can I check? Also, how do I clear the history? Cheers
Hi Penny, have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? If you have been playing through Facebook, please clear the history on your device. Then you might want to shut it down for a few seconds and then open it again. Open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in. If none of this works for you, please write me back here and I will offer other suggestions.