Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the spawners do not explode no matter how many times the fish hit them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree. What are the bobbers and fish for? The spawners don’t blow up!
This is impossible and now typing this twice 3144 in a nightmare
I don't understand why the fishes have no impact whatsoever on the spawners. They actually should! Otherwise the floaters are totally useless.
The fish are of no help. Try to line up two wrapped candies at the top, then deploy them to make a big explosion. I used a hand switch to get two wrapped candies next to each other on the top line. It helps if you have weakened the spawner first with a striped/sprinkle bomb combo. It took me about 7 tries to pass. Don't waste your time shooting striped/wrapped combos from the middle of the board. There are vertical yellow striped candies on the sides, which will also help weaken the spawners if you can deploy one. I only had to knock out the top right spawner and then everything seemed to fall into place.