Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I lost all my progress in Candy crusg saga. I was clearly above 200s and when i switched into new device it made me start from level 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nim, were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. If you do it this way then no matter what new device you get the progress comes right back once you log in. Please let me know if you were playing through either and, if not, then please let me know and then I can offer you some additional information.