Level Updates

Options
Queenofgames
Queenofgames Posts: 17 Level 2

I have researched but cannot find out how many levels are currently out for the Amazon version. My Android games connected to Facebook (and trying to play in the Facebook Gameroom) have all stopped at level 3155 and have not updated in several weeks. I can only play using the Windows 10 app and completed level 3200 but it says new versions will be available soon. Is this the end of the game?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

No you are at the correct levels.  The mobile and computer versions end at 3155 and Windows 10 ends at 3200.  When it says new versions will be available soon that means every Wednesday morning a new episode is released with 15 new levels so kudos to you for making it to the top!  Have you tried playing any other King games?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

No you are at the correct levels.  The mobile and computer versions end at 3155 and Windows 10 ends at 3200.  When it says new versions will be available soon that means every Wednesday morning a new episode is released with 15 new levels so kudos to you for making it to the top!  Have you tried playing any other King games?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?