Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please pass me on to the next level. I have screen shots to prove that I had 1440660 points on level 1394 with 5 moves left. The game kept on after the goal was reached. Finally, a bomb exploded and it said level failed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Georgia, I think you might have gotten one of those levels where it's not just the points that matter. You also have to complete all moves in that level in order to complete it. Are you still stuck on this level?