Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to delete cookies in order for my computer to stop crashing. I am not on Facebook with this game. I have not deleted history yet. I need help to get back to the level I left off at and not level 1 in Candy Crush Saga.
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi offleash, if you haven't been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom then your levels aren't saved because those two save your progress. You must play through either one of them. I can elevate this to a King Admin to see if she can try to get you back to your current level but in order to keep it going you need to be logged in with either one in the future.