Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when i lose a level if i just close the app the magical helmet is kept! like an onquit problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bahman, I'm trying to understand what you wrote here. I am reading that after losing the level and you close the app, when you open it again where is the magic helmet showing? Is it on the side of your picture? If you play that level is there a booster showing up on the board that you might have win from the previous level? Could you upload a print screen here so that I can get a better idea of what you are seeing?