Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
CCsaga won't load. Says to continue next levels must download firefox, chrome or opera etc. I already have these browsers loaded.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Martin, I just found out that there is a glitch with the game and Chrome. Three people have already opened the question saying that they haven't been able to play on Chrome for a few days now as they are getting an error message. Where are you playing the game? The glitch has been reported to King but since it's Sunday I don't expect them to work on this until tomorrow. Let me know where you are playing the game because I just opened it on Firefox and it's working.