Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to load the game, I get "sweet you have reached the end of your journey. Unlock more level by updating browser" Browser is UTD. I have updated, I was past the level it has me at now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I can see that quite some time has passed, are you still experiencing a problem?
If so look at this: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-cant-i-get-back-to-my-current-level