Progress lost when logging into Facebook

Options
Crusher901
Crusher901 Posts: 1 Newbie

I synced my progress to Facebook for the first time in over 12 months and this has resulted in my level dropping from 1776 to 365 (despite showing 642 levels unlocked). All boosters and gold bars I have accumulated have been lost too. I haven’t used an email address before so I can’t restore progress through the kingdom either. Help please?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Crusher901, sorry for the delay in responding.  If you haven't been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom then your progress was not saved.  I can elevate this progress issue to a King Admin who will write you here privately.  But you will need to have an account either with Facebook or the Kingdom so that she can restore your progress.  

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

Please give her a day or two to respond back to you here but she will be able to help you restore your progress once you give her the account that you will be using in the future.  

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Elsa thanks for passing on 

@Crusher901 Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?