Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have the following issues: I don't receive rewards for contests, ranking up, etc. Friends send lives and I am unable to get them (they disappear). The challenges available to others are not offered to me.
Please help with these issues.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Godiva, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?
I was searching online this morning to find out more information on why fans are not getting their friend's lives. I came up with this information.
Go to your Facebook settings and then click on "Notifications". Click on "App request and activity". A box will pop up saying "what you get notified about". Click on the edit button and a list of all your Facebook games will be listed. Make sure that Candy Crush is set to "on". Refresh Candy Crush and your messages should appear! Hope this helps.