Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
won an 1hour play which got me to level 3043 I had 50 minutes to go and play one game which was a time limit and then all of a sudden I didn't have any lives left. The whole 50 mins was gone.
Not fair guys. I want this back please. TIA
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Greshen, sorry for the delay in responding and real sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately, King cannot reimburse you for free rewards.