Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my progress when I switched my Iphone - can you help? I had another username at this time... But the same email address - maybe this can help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress in the server. You can read more about losing the levels here.
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-cant-i-get-back-to-my-current-level
I can elevate your issue to a King Admin but because the holiday weekend is coming up you might not get a response here until next week. Please make sure in the future that you play through Facebook or the Kingdom because changing usernames creates a brand new account. So once your problem gets resolved please make sure to use the account that you want to continue using.