Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can’t pass 3158. A nut is missing.Please add another nut.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey guys, are you all still struggling with level 3158? I am going to elevate this to a King Admin because I just saw this message from all of you and another message saying the same thing. Hang in there and we'll try to get it resolved soon.
Getting so tired of checking you tube & they always show more moves than I am given. This level 3158 is almost impossible to pass. It seems that all levels need many boosters to pass since this game changed & quite frankly I am getting bored with playing the same levels for long periods of time. Looking at my teammates they are not moving either on the levels they are on. Tired of losing teammates. You have ruined this once fun game.
I wasted a lot of lives on this level. I collected 2 nuts & 2 cherries then it added another nut. Then the nut disappeared. Thank you for answering.
There is a glitch on this level,I had 2 ingredients over portals instead they went back to bottom,This has to be rectified please.