I've been playing Candy Crush for a lot of years and I play a lot to win the stars to earn the gold

Options
goofygramma3
goofygramma3 Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been playing Candy Crush for a lot of years and I play a lot to win the stars to earn the gold bars. I don't think it is at all fair that should have to pay money to then buy the blessed piggy bank to collect those 60 gold bars. This is supposed to be a fun game for me to play, NOT a money maker for you. Hopefully you will give me what I played so hard to EARN. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  Unfortunately King cannot reimburse you for earned rewards.  I cannot agree with you that playing the games are strictly money makers because King offers events and challenges for you to in these rewards for free.  Have you ever played the sugar drop challenge.  You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  Read more about the sugar drop challenge here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

This was created by King to help the fans so they wouldn't have to spend their hard earned dollars.  If you haven't tried it yet, please give it a try.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Can I just add further to Elsa's post too. It IS a free to play game. You do not have to spend a penny.

However, I am sure that the staff that design the game, make new features, fix issues, man customer service etc etc would much rather be paid in real money rather than packets of boiled sweets.

Ultimately for you to play this game you are clearly enjoying, and for them to feed their families and pay their bills, the game has to make money somewhere.

It is entirely up to you whether you pay to play or not, you can play without paying. However I have yet to find any game that doesn't add in app purchases as a way to pay for all the staff a popular game needs :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?