Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed my last level, I get almost 3 stars on all level but it takes forever for my frame around my picture to change. I have friends behind me that are 2 frames ahead of me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi duckgirl, sorry for the delay in responding. I'm really not sure how the frame works but here is a fan who really explained it well: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/new-frame-when-rank-increases
And here is a link where you can see all the frames available: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:458058