My candy crush game won't advance past level 2825. It states my browser hs to be html5 compatible.

Options
Yanelissatineo
Yanelissatineo Posts: 1 Newbie

My andy crush game wont advance past level 2825 it state my browser need to be html5 compatible in my computer and it is and it still dont let me play. Im on a higher level on my phone im on level 2951 but i cant advances bc it have a glitch that makes that level on my phone impossible to pass 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  I know exactly what's happening!  You are playing on Internet Explorer correct?  That uses Flash but King decided last fall to move the game over to HTML5 which is a coding program.  It gives them more flexibility to correct glitches.  So you need to switch browsers now.  I use Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge and Windows 10.  Switch over to one of them and your game should continue.  Once you start with another browser your phone and computer should sync to the same level.  You might have to log out of Facebook and log back in but you should have 2951 showing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?