Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't find my lost candy crush account because it's related to my hacked facebook account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Elsa Thanks for sharing with me :-)
@Yessine I will need you to create a new account and I will send you a private message through King Care so that I can check your account details.
Thanks!
Hi Yessine, sorry for the delay in responding. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who can get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey!