Will I lose progress if I join rejoin Facebook

Options
Brandon11
Brandon11 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm currently on level 272 after a long break from candy crush, as in a few years break, and I wanted to start from scratch, and now I'm actully further then i was on Facebook years ago, now my queation is now that I'm further ahead then I was on Facebook, will I lose my progress and go back, and lose power ups? This also applys to soda saga if I ever redownladed it.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.   If you haven't been playing recently with Facebook or the Kingdom then you will lose your progress because they save your progress on the server.  Regarding the boosters and losing them you aren't mentioning if you play on a mobile device or computer.  If it's a mobile device then yes you will lose your boosters but if you have gold bars those you don't lose. 

Now if you have been playing say on the Kingdom and now on Facebook I do believe that those 2 can be synced.  Please write back to let me know how you were playing recently and then I can give you further information.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?