Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I force stopped the game and re-signed into Facebook but took me to level 121 when I had been on 800 or so. Pls help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, are you still having this issue? As long as you have played through Facebook your progress has been saved. You don't mention if you are playing on a mobile or computer but I will try to help you either way. First clear out the history. If it's on a mobile, shut it down, wait 10 seconds and then start it again. Now open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in and it should be back at your current level. If not, please write back here so that I can direct you further.