Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush every day but rewards calendar won't advance. I get first prize every day. This only happens when I play on my computer. When I play on my ipad, the prizes advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been having the same problem. It used to advance but no longer works.
The studio will look in to this feature but it's not a priority at the moment as it doesn't effect the game play. I recommend switching to mobile device if possible on those tricky levels if you need the extra help and at least we get a booster on PC every day!
/QueenB
So this is an on going problem for you,me and lots of players have this problem king games has not answer this question yet I, been waiting for about two months,sorry no answer yet maybe they will fix or maybe not.