Level started the beginning

Juonnkun_Ali
Juonnkun_Ali Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on level 1556 but Couple days ago all my levels started from beginning on my phone i still have my levels when I go to the game from facebook, I tried to delet and reinstalled the game and reconnect to facebook but it didn't work. 

please help me, what should I do 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  If you were playing the game through Facebook the entire time then your progress has been saved.  Try doing this - first clear the history on your device.  Then shut it down, wait about 10 seconds and open it again.  Open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in and it should bring you back to your current level.  If it doesn't, please write back here and I will offer other solutions. 

One thing that I'd like to mention to you in the future is to try to avoid uninstalling and reinstalling the game on a mobile device because any boosters that you had saved will be gone.  The boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

So in the future, please try every other method and only use the uninstallation as a last resort.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  If you were playing the game through Facebook the entire time then your progress has been saved.  Try doing this - first clear the history on your device.  Then shut it down, wait about 10 seconds and open it again.  Open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in and it should bring you back to your current level.  If it doesn't, please write back here and I will offer other solutions. 

One thing that I'd like to mention to you in the future is to try to avoid uninstalling and reinstalling the game on a mobile device because any boosters that you had saved will be gone.  The boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

So in the future, please try every other method and only use the uninstallation as a last resort.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?