Candy crush problems

Options
Misti_Mcgee
Misti_Mcgee Posts: 1 Newbie

My candy crush will not update no matter what I try. I have tried to un install it and reinstall I have a iPhone8plus which is fully up to date what can I do please help 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Misti, first I'd like to offer you a bit of advice.  Try not to uninstall your game on CC Saga until you have exhausted all other methods because the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

Do you ever clear the history on your phone?  If not, please do so now and continue to keep clearing it daily.  Once it's cleared shut down your phone, wait about 10 seconds and then start it again.  Once it's up open your game and log out of Facebook and log back in.  It should bring you back to your current level.  If it still isn't working, please write back here and I'll give you other ideas.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?