Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush will not update no matter what I try. I have tried to un install it and reinstall I have a iPhone8plus which is fully up to date what can I do please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Misti, first I'd like to offer you a bit of advice. Try not to uninstall your game on CC Saga until you have exhausted all other methods because the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.
Do you ever clear the history on your phone? If not, please do so now and continue to keep clearing it daily. Once it's cleared shut down your phone, wait about 10 seconds and then start it again. Once it's up open your game and log out of Facebook and log back in. It should bring you back to your current level. If it still isn't working, please write back here and I'll give you other ideas.