Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've used 65 lives on this level, and so many times I don't get consistent marmalade breaks. Very frustrating, especially having to use so many gifted lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ryan !! Just popping on to inform you, as of this morning the issue has been resolved. If you're still having issues, let me know here, and I'll find out what other steps we can take to get you back on track !! Good Luck, and have a great day !!
I have sent this off to the moderators to find out if it's a glitch. If it's not, then you need more than 10 moves to knock that stuff out. I had 20 moves on my laptop, and barely beat it. I'll let you know what I find out. Thank you, and have a great day !!
Only 10 moves me too... on Android and on IOS.
Is a bug.
I hope on fix.