⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch in level 315?

Reagan_Smith
Reagan_Smith Posts: 2 Newbie

There seems to be a glitch with level 315. You are supposed to drop 3 cherries, but when I do the counter continues to say there is one remaining. This has happened twice now and I’ve used so many boosters trying to beat it, but nothing helps. Anyone else having this issue?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Reagan, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?  Here is a tip that might help you:  http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Level%20315

If it is still happening and the tip doesn't help can you please upload a print screen here so that we can see exactly what is going on?  Thanks.

• Jane_Moreland
    Jane_Moreland Posts: 2 Newbie

I also had a glitch in level 315. I had my last cherry 2nd from the bottom in the right column. Every Time I set off a vertical stripe above to clear the column it would clear every other candy but the cherry and candy underneath. I tried striped vertical candies in other columns and it cleared the row. Just wouldn't for the middle right column. In the end I used my hand swipe in my last move to swap the cherry and candy to pass the level. So frustrating!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Jane, can you please add a print screen of this so that I can report it to King.  This is the only post showing this glitch.  I will wait to hear back from you.

• Tara96
    Tara96 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am seeing many videos , articles and comments online about level 315. But in my candy crush level 315 is an ingredient level with one hazelnut stuck in the top right hand corner! And this is a level that I have passed before so I don’t understand why it was brought back as 315 and now I just can’t get it passed!! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?