Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I connected my Facebook account today to save my progress and once I typed in my information all of my progress reset to level 1!
Please help! I have played this game for years and I don't know what I will do if everything is gone.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mindy, you have done what so many players do and that is not to play through Facebook or the Kingdom from the beginning. Facebook and the Kingdom save your progress so if you haven't been playing all along through either one of them your progress won't be saved. What I can do for you is to elevate this to a King Admin and she might be able to restore your levels but please, please, please play from now on through Facebook or the Kingdom.
She isn't in the office today so hopefully tomorrow when she's back in she will be able to help you. But please be patient because there are a lot of glitches going on.