Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I got to know from care forum that Dreamworld world is now cancelled and no more available, what happens to the scores, I have completed all levels, do they stay in tact somewhere
If dreamworld is not discontinued, can I get it back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi W, Dreamworld is no longer a game for the players. Not sure why they discontinued it but I don't foresee it coming back in the future. If, by some chance, it does come back and if you played through Facebook or the Kingdom then it would bring you back to your last completed level because they save your progress. Do you play any of King's other games? Why not give some of the other games a try!