Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For months I have a message in the quests-tab, saying new quests are coming in 96 hrs. Either remove the quests, or be true to your word. Or do you not want to reward your loyal players anymore??? Sure feels like it...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DaanNLa, sorry for the delay in responding. I'm not sure where the quests tab is. You mentioned Soda but then the button is saying Saga so which game is it for? Can you please give me further details about the 96 hrs? Can you do a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what's happening?