Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where do the fruit disappear to when I use the coconut wheel near them? I can’t complete the game when the objects of the game disappears from the screen entirely. A technical bug?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, let's see what you can do to resolve this. Is it still happening? Could you do a print screen and load it here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on? I will also give you a link for a tip on how to clear this level.
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Level%201532