Issues with King/Facebook Sync

Options
Bobby_Plume
Bobby_Plume Posts: 2 Newbie

Somehow my mother’s King account got synced with my Facebook account. I don’t wish to mess up my mother’s Candy crush at all. Is there a way for us to unsync our accounts so that she keeps her progress and I can start over while still using Facebook?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Bobby, I assume that both of you were playing under different Facebook accounts, is that true?  If it is then both of you need to log out of Facebook and one of you log back in.  Facebook saves your progress so if you were both under different accounts then both of them were saved.  Something weird has been happening lately when 2 people play on the same device.  Please let me know if logging out of both accounts and logging back in under one account works.  Before you try any of this clear out the history because the history is storing what you both have been doing so once you clear it out it's starting from fresh.  Please let me know here if this resolved the problem.

• Bobby_Plume
    Bobby_Plume Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Bobby, I assume that both of you were playing under different Facebook accounts, is that true?  If it is then both of you need to log out of Facebook and one of you log back in.  Facebook saves your progress so if you were both under different accounts then both of them were saved.  Something weird has been happening lately when 2 people play on the same device.  Please let me know if logging out of both accounts and logging back in under one account works.  Before you try any of this clear out the history because the history is storing what you both have been doing so once you clear it out it's starting from fresh.  Please let me know here if this resolved the problem.

This did not solve my problem. However, the issue is that my mother has never synced her progress with a Facebook account. She has always used her King account only, named: Wooper.Somehow at some point her progress merged with my Facebook. Maybe I let her play on my phone at one point. Is there a way to purge the progress from my Facebook account? And her progress will still stick with Wooper?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?