Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the past five days I cannot load Candy crush Saga on my Macbook Pro, neither using Chrome nor Safari. Please fix it. but I have no problem playing this game on my phone. I live in Hong Kong.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Isabella, yes there is a glitch in Hong Kong and I'm not sure why they haven't been able to find a resolution yet. I just elevated it a second time to a King Admin to find out why from a couple of weeks ago this wasn't resolved yet. So hang tight and hopefully it can be resolved very soon.