Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have problem with "An error has occurred, we are doing our best to fix it, please try again in a moment" It's been already a week, I cannot play Candy Crush, please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annie, I can empathize with your frustration! Last weekend this seemed to be happening to fans who live in Hong Kong and I don't believe that they fixed it yet because someone else wrote here in King Care yesterday saying that the problem still exists. I have elevated this to a King Admin to put a push on the team to correct this. It is the weekend so I don't foresee any changes today but hopefully they can get it resolved tomorrow. Please write back here in a couple of days if the problem still exists. Thanks!